TODAY’S SPECIAL: Exodus 14:15-31
TO CHEW ON: "And when the Israelites saw the mighty hand of the Lord displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the Lord and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant." Exodus 14:31
Even after God spoke to him, Moses kept crying to God for help. Finally God interrupted Moses’ frantic prayer. “Stop praying,” God said. “Get busy. Here’s my plan.”
Read the story in Exodus 14:15-31, then cross out the three things, below, that did not happen:
1. Moses stretched out his staff toward the sea.
2. The cloud came between the Israelites and the Egyptian army.
3. The Egyptians bothered the Israelites all night.
4. An east wind turned the sea into dry land.
5. The Israelites waded through the sea in waist-deep water.
6. The Israelites walked across the sea on dry ground.
7. The Egyptian army followed the Israelites into the sea.
8. The Egyptian army became confused.
9. When Moses gave the signal, the sea rushed back into place.
10. Some of the Egyptians got across in canoes.
11. The whole Egyptian army drowned in the sea that day.
The Geography of the Bible
Popular Bible Maps
The Journey of Abraham
Moses and the Exodus
Joshua and the Land
The Kingdom of David
The Kingdom of Solomon
Israel in Jesus' Time
Paul's First Journey
The Land of Israel
The Land of Egypt
The Land of Assyria
The Land of Babylon
The Land of Persia
The Land of Greece
The City of Rome
Noah's Ark and Mt. Ararat
The Tower of Babel
The Old Testament World
The New Testament World
Moses and the 10 Plagues
The 10 Commandments
The 12 Tribes of Israel
The Ministry of Jesus
Bible Stories with Maps
Coloring Book Images